We are searching for an Implementer / ERP Consultant for our client based in the Rivonia area
• Project Managed countless ERP Implementations from 1 user sites to 80 user sites.
• Responsible for conducting Needs Analysis meeting with prospective and new clients.
• Regularly conduct onsite End-User Training
• Conducted Classroom Training for a mixture of New Colleagues, Clients & Resellers.
• Drawn up numerous Development Specifications based on Client and System Requirements & followed the development from design meetings through to internal testing, to deployment onsite.
• Perform Product Demonstrations to Prospective clients.
• Conduct Internal Training to new Staff Members
• Conduct Training to Internal Staff on new Product Feature
• Creating bespoke reports for client via creating SQL Views.
• Conduct Online Customer & Business Partner Training
• Create Product Tutorial Videos for Company’s Youtube Channel
• Write Product Support Articles
• Data Integrity Investigations
• Troubleshooting Client System Issues both via Frontend and SQL database.
• Played key role in the Product design of the Warehouse Management System (WMS)
• Liaising perpetually with Head of Development to keep clients updated on System issues and custom development.
• Overseeing and assisting inexperienced Reseller with their Implementation Projects.
– Matric qualification
– Relevant IT qualification
– Industrial Engineering Degree will be advantageous.
– Must be able to handle conflict
– No over 40’s
– Own vehicle & Valid driver’s license
– Own Passport, must be able to travel.
Salary R15 000.00 per month